Monday, January 23, 2012

You live and you learn.

Well tonight I did something that I wish I wouldn't have. I just feel so...whats the word I'm looking for.....oh yeah, "stupid". Now that I think about it, its something I never would have expected myself to do because I know that I am better than that. I need to face up to things and not try to find a way out of them because it just ends up hurting people and that is the last thing in the world that I would ever want to do. To my knowledge things are fine now, I went right to the source to mend the situation but I still have this genuine disappointment in myself because I know better.

Then again I have to remember that I am still human. I am not perfect, I am still learning as I go along and we all make mistakes. However I now know to a clearer extent that especially when I don't know how to deal with a situation or feel overwhelmed by it that I need to just take a deep breath and go with my gut feeling of what I know to be right and to be honest and up front. I never want to do anything that would make someone be disappointed in me or have doubts about who I am. Most importantly I have learned tonight, and these feelings will only help me be more aware and more wise in my dealings with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment