Sunday, January 22, 2012

The field is white!

Last night I completed and submitted my ONLINE MISSION PAPERS!!! Can I get a what what?! I was so excited/nervous that I could hardly eat all day! Now I just need to finish up the last few things with the Stake Pres and the rest will be up to the great men in Salt Lake! I have hardly been able to think about anything else lately. My coworkers and I have quite frequently been talking mission, and its been so great to be able to include my non-member coworkers in on my excitement and whole missionary preparation process. Its been a great missionary experience already! I get more excited with each passing day, and of course the nerves sort of go along with that as well. I even dream about my mission and about where I might go.

 I wonder about those who I will have the opportunity to teach and grow to love. I talked with my brother's girlfriend the other day (who is so amazing) and she gave me so much peace about things I had been concerned with and helped me to gain a better understanding about what is most important when serving a mission. I am so blessed! Wow its all coming so fast and its only a matter of time until I find out where I will be serving. My Mission Prep class is so fantastic! Oh I just love it! And our teacher Brother Lewis is like a dad to me and so it just makes the whole process that much more amazing! The spirit I feel when I think or talk "mission" is worth everything in the world to me and I can't imagine not being able to have the opportunity to partake of this blessimg in my life.
3 Nephi 5:13

No comments:

Post a Comment