Monday, December 12, 2011

Legitimate request?....I think Yes!

Actions are funny things, they have a tendency to get a little confusing. To be perfectly honest I am not someone who does well with subtle cues that supposedly withhold a deeper meaning for me to uncover. Don't get me wrong I do quite enjoy mysteries and puzzles and such; however, not the kind that involve certain matters. Straightforwardness is more of my preferred avenue. I don't find myself to be an intimidating person so I don't understand why someone would avoid saying what is on their mind. I would love knowing that someone trusted and respected me enough to just come and talk to me. Is this too much to ask?....I submit that it is not. A distinct word, a clear meaning; what does this mean? Only that if you have something you would like to say, the best option would be to use your mouth. No games, no mysteries, just words. I feel that I deserve at least that much. I can promise that it's really not as hard as one might think. And if you're are not trying to convey something, then don't involve yourself in the actions that would bring about inaccurate assumptions. Just a little food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment