Saturday, October 1, 2011

I don't care who you are .....that was Amazing!

        If you don't already know what I am referring to, it would be the amazing day of conference talks, spirit and pure joy that has taken place today!! And the great thing is that tomorrow is going to be just as fantastic! My mom, brother, and I were able to be in the conference center for the first session which is such an amazing experience that I always look forward to! There is a feeling around temple square that is unlike any other place. There is just something about conference weekend that can bring me above anything and fill me with the feeling that I can conquer anything in the whole world. I have had prayers answered and have had my mind opened to things that make me excited about the future.

       Every time I heard a talk I would think "oh this has to be my favorite one so far" and then the same thing would happen with the next. A main theme was that if we just follow what the lord and his prophets ask us to do then things will turn out alright! It's days like this that re-affirm for me the knowledge that this gospel is the most precious and life changing thing that has been created! And there are no words that can help me express the gratitude I feel for the opportunity I have to be a part of it!
                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment