Monday, October 31, 2011

The Best Is Yet To Come!

    On Friday I made a very important decision! And just in case you are wondering....It is a fantastic one!! I have had a lot on my mind lately. I have been trying to figure out exactly what I need to be doing in order to get to the best possible place in my life and to really feel like I am being the most productive. Somehow however; it seemed that I was just not quite getting to that point, there was just something missing and I couldn't figure out what it was.


      My mind was, well sort of foggy and it seemed that I was having trouble making up my mind about what to do about different things like school and such. Well recently I have been thinking and praying about some different opportunities but just in the past few days one in particular suddenly stood out far beyond the others. This past week in fact I went to the temple several times just trying to get my thoughts in order. But when I went to the temple this weekend, Bam it hit me! I got the answer that I needed . It was one of the most amazing conformations I have ever had. One of the best things about it was that I couldn't stop smiling. I just sat there in the temple feeling more peace and joy than I have in a long time and just smiled. Ha and I am sure people were wondering what in the world I was thinking about!


     I wish I could express the way that I feel because the decision to pray about this certain question came about so suddenly and so did the answer that I was so surprised, but I know that it is right! The Lord knows what we need and when we need it and I know that he has a plan for what he wants me to be doing at this time right now in my life. I am excited to make the best of it! Sometimes the best answers come at an unexpected times but can provide the greatest blessings we didn't even know were presently available!

No comments:

Post a Comment