Thursday, July 21, 2011

So its been about a week since I have updated, and just to let you know.... LIFE IS AMAZING !! My new job is going very well, and I have achieved 100% accuracy on all of my calls for the past 2 weeks...cha-ching! Let me share with you some more of the recent awesomeness; girls nights with the roommies, fun times with the fam, learning new songs on the guitar with my BFFs, camping, hiking the "Y", campfires and smores, midnight smoothie run, quote board fun ;) adventure walks around Bridal Veil Falls and Sundance, surprises, and fun dates! So yeah I would have to say that my life is pretty eventful at the moment !

        I feel that this summer has not only been filled with rockin fun, but also with new experiences that have helped me learn a lot about myself which is always encouraging and amusing at the same time. Some things I have learned so far; you cannot fear things but take them one step at a time, life is about taking risks and understanding that it is ok to give yourself permission to experience and enjoy something new without a perfect knowledge of where it will end up, "Trust" is a big word but it can be built by the smallest and simplest of things, those who care.....show you, every experience you have is a two way street, the most accurate picture of your life is not only about what is given to you but how you personally choose to interpret it as well, those who respect you respect you enough to help you live what is important to you! And most importantly, God can do anything!!

      Wow sorry I didn't expect that to be such a long list, but hey when you live, you learn and I just had to share a small glimpse of the goodness that has come along with that! Well, peace out till next time and remember that with whatever place in time you are at , you can always make it better by being true to who you are! And as I always say ......"Positive thoughts"  =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment