Sunday, July 10, 2011

I love Sundays ! Uplifting words heard in church remind me every week of why I love this gospel so much and about the most important things I need to be thinking about and working on during the rest of my week! I can't imagine not having the things that this gospel provides for us! Sometimes I realize how much I take it for granted and then I am reminded of how many people don't have the knowledge I have grown up with my whole life and it makes me that much more determined to make this gospel the largest part of my life! Today when I went and visited my family, my siblings and I sat around the table and shared our favorite Sunday music with each other and while we listened to it we shared thoughts and experiences from the previous week with each other! Like the amazing words that were shared in church today, this gospel and this life are about the simple things. At times our lives may seem very complicated and frustrating, but really, true joy is found in taking advantage of simplicity and in following Christ's plan for us! Thanks to those who reminded me of that today through the spirit of their testimonies!..... So remember how I said I LOVE sharing quotes, well here is one that I found today that for some reason touched my heart far beyond the others!

Quote of the day: You may not know,
But it is absolutely true:
With each heartbeat
Your heart is calling: ,"God", "God"
You may not hear it,
But God Himself definitely hears
Your heart's cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment