Tuesday, May 15, 2012

If ye have desires to serve!

      This is it! MTC in about a week now! I can't believe it's finally happening. I am preparing to do something I've dreamt about since I was a little girl. I can't wait to share the love and excitement that is in my heart. I gave my farewell talk in my moms ward this last Sunday, and I will give it in my singles ward this next week. I love this gospel and I don't even want to imagine what would be going on in my life without it. That is why I have the urge to share this gospel message, that is why I must serve and show my gratitude for this life I have been blessed to experience and grow in. I see myself as one who holds a sacred privilege to learn and grow as a missionary of the Lord. What a humbling yet absolutely thrilling blessing.  I know without a doubt that this mission will be one in which I will learn more about sacrifice, love, work, service, and trials than I could ever imagine; I know without a doubt that it will mold and prepare me for the other great parts of my life that are yet to come. My heart is so full and I only hope that the Lord will help me to become the best missionary that I can be!
- D&C 4

No comments:

Post a Comment